Here’s the countdown to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s transfer of HALF of the United States uranium output to the Russian government:
• In September, 2005, Bill Clinton and Canadian mine magnate Frank Giustra met with Khazak Dictator Nursultan Nazarbayev at the presidential palace in Kazakhstan.
• One week later, Giustra’s shell company scored a lucrative mining deal from Nazarbayev, transforming his company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers.
• Soon after, Giustra donated $31,000,000.00 to the Clinton Foundation. And he pledged another $100,000,000.00 and HALF of all his future profits to the Clinton Foundation.
• In February, 2007, Giustra’s company began acquiring more uranium assets, eventually including properties in the USA.
• In June, 2010, the Russian state-owned nuclear agency (ROSATOM) sought a controlling stake in Giustra’s company, triggering a review process with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
• In October, 2010, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton permitted the Russian takeover of Uranium One, a move estimated to give HALF of the United State’s uranium output to the Russian government.
Throughout the deal, over $145,000,000.00 poured into the Clinton Foundation from investors who profited from the uranium deal.
And then the Clintons raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars more for Bill’s speaking engagements sponsored by Putin-connected companies.