Katie Hopkins reports from Sweden, the Scandi-lib paradise where terrified women have vanished from the streets  

‘President Donald Trump raised eyebrows‘ a little over a week ago ‘during a rally in Melbourne, Fla., where he delivered a lengthy speech defending his recent executive orders and reasserting his political agenda after a torrid first 30 days in office.’

“You look at what’s happening,” Trump said. “We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

Trump’s remark about Sweden was puzzling because no terrorist attack had occurred the night before in that country.

But Trump explained later ‘that his reference to Sweden was in response to a segment aired by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Friday night about a documentary that makes the claim that crime has been on the rise in Sweden, linking it to the country’s open-door refugee policy.’

So President Trump’s ‘innuendoes that a terrorist incident had occurred the previous night’ in Sweden was wrong — fake news, in fact.

But he wasn’t wrong about the troubles they’re having in Sweden “like they never thought possible,” due to their open-door refugee policy.

In an article titled, “Where females fear to tread: KATIE HOPKINS reports from Sweden, the Scandi-lib paradise where terrified women have vanished from the streets and a conspiracy of silence and self-censorship on immigration buries the truth”, Katie Hopkins writes:

I didn’t come to Sweden for the riots. Or because of Trump. In fact, I was supposed to be here in December — before airline strikes stood in my way.

I came because I was asked. Repeatedly.

Swedish women reaching out by email, by letter, to quietly show me what has become of their country.

Dads writing that they were worried for their daughters, tweeting that Sweden is not the place people imagine it to be, that young girls are scared to go out at night.

A news feed filled with reports of the rape and assault of Sweden’s young women, some inexplicably streamed live on Facebook by the gang as they attacked.

Other reports filed quietly away in a box marked unmentionable: the rape of a 14-year-old child by an ‘unaccompanied minor’ immigrant who later bragged he was 45.

When Trump turned the world’s attention to Sweden by clumsily referring to the effects of mass-migration on what used to be seen as the most liberal country on earth, the country was ready and waiting to blow.

He provided the touch-paper to the explosive mixture of thousands of bored young migrants who were born into fighting and have brought the battle with them.

Fuelled by the oxygen of publicity, they performed here last week in Rinkeby, nicknamed ‘Little Mogadishu’: looting, rioting, burning out cars.

While liberals countered with accusations of fake news, the right highlighted the chaos caused in this town where 90% of Rinkeby residents are foreign, mostly recently arrived.

Rape statistics were shared and widely interpreted: either Stockholm was ‘the rape capital of Europe’, or the increase in sexual assaults was a mere statistical anomaly and look, if you turn the graph on its side you will see the numbers are actually falling.

But in a world of polarised news, there still have to be some truths waiting to be told. Even if they are only observations from a single white female with no security and suffering protestor fatigue.

And I’ve found it all here in plain sight for anyone to see or hear – if they’re listening. If they can stop taking pictures of burned out cars or reinterpreting rape statistics to suit their agenda.

Katie Hopkins’ article is a shocking revelation of how Sweden — a country that was once rated one of the best in the world to live in — has been transformed in double-quick time into . . . well, read the full article and see for yourself.

Violent attacks against refugees on the rise in Germany

There were more than 3,500 violent attacks against refugees in Germany last year, leaving 560 people injured, including 43 children.

The attacks have been blamed on right-wing violence, with Ulla Jelpke, a lawmaker for Germany’s far-left Die Linke party, calling for stronger actions to curb such incidents.

“We’re seeing nearly 10 [criminal] acts a day,” Jelpke told the Funke Mediengruppe, a German regional newspaper group, according to Agence France-Presse. “Do people have to die before the rightwing violence is considered a central domestic security problem and makes it to the top of the national policy agenda?”

Jelpke demanded that “at least the government stop giving the impression through new tougher asylum laws that refugees are a threat.” Instead, she said: “Nazis are threatening refugees and therefore our democracy.”

Violent attacks by “Nazis” on refugees, however, may be retaliation for the infamous New Year’s Eve mass sexual assaults on German women allegedly carried out by refugees.

The following excerpts are from a MailOnline article published on July 11, 2016:

A leaked report has revealed a staggering 1,200 were sexually abused in German cities during New Year’s Eve celebrations.

The police document stated detectives believe 2,000 men were involved across various cities but that the bulk of the crimes were committed in Cologne and Hamburg where 600 and 400 sexual assaults on women were reported respectively.

And:

The horrendous scenes more than seven months ago have only resulted in four convictions, although more trials are underway.

One of the most recent were the trials of foreign nationals Hussain A and Hassan T, [who] walked from court cheering and smiling having been gifted suspended sentences despite the judge calling them ‘animals’.

Algerian Hassan T was also found guilty of being an accomplice to a sexual assault carried out by a group of around 20 men.

The 26-year-old told a man who was walking with two female victims ‘Give me the girls, give me the girls – or you’re dead.’

And:

Dozens of victims have bravely come forward to tell of their horror, including 17-year-old studnet Dilara Zajarskaite, who waived her anonymity to tell MailOnline: ‘We were attacked separate five times and no one stopped to help us. These Arab men touched me and hurt me. They tried to kidnap my best friend. It was terrifying.

‘I told a policeman what had happened to us that night but he said it was not worth making a complaint because I could not name any of the attackers.

‘It is a scandal the police have not captured any of the men who did this.’

Hers is one of 1,200 nightmare stories from December last year, which include crimes ranging from pick pocketing to gang rape.

And:

Police say the wave of attacks were perpetrated by groups of ‘Arab or North African’ men in the city centre, in what they described as a ‘new dimension in crime’.

Another distressed victim, who did not want to be identified, told Euronews: ‘We were fondled, I was groped between my legs. My friends were also fondled. My boyfriend tried to pull me away. There was quite a big group of people, maybe thirty or forty,’

One of the first victim’s to speak out, an 18-year-old named only as Michelle, described being surrounded by a group of 30 ‘angry’ men who groped her and her friends then stole their belongings as they fled.

Witnesses and police have described men working in ‘coordinated’ groups to grope women who were unable to escape, while two women reported they were raped.

Michelle’s shocking testimony comes as the city’s own council today admitted its town centre was now a ‘no-go area’ for women, while it has emerged similar attacks occurred the same night across Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Historically, Germans have never been a long-suffering people.

So, with what has been happening in Germany, including perceived police ineptitude, it wouldn’t be surprising if some — the ones Jelpke calls Nazis — had decided to take the law into their own hands.

If, indeed, that was the motive for the violent attacks against refugees last year, another New-Year’s-Eve-type incident this year could spark an escalation of Jelpke-Nazi retaliation.

Border-crossing migrants testing Canada’s will to welcome asylum seekers

Migrants, crossing illegally into Canada in the dead of night, are starting to rattle the composure of Canadians living close to the U.S.-Canadian border — and testing their will to welcome asylum seekers.

Here’s some of the stuff that’s been happening at Emerson, a Canadian town close to the U.S. border:

Jaime French was jarred out of bed in Emerson, Manitoba early one morning this month by pounding at her front door, just yards from the U.S. border. A face peered in through the window, flanked in the darkness by others.

Outside were 16 asylum seekers, arriving at one of the first houses they saw after crossing a lightly monitored border between Canada and the United States.

“They banged pretty hard, then ‘ring ring ring’ the doorbell,” said French, a mother of two young girls. “It was scary. That really woke me up.”

The town has become the front line of an emerging political crisis that is testing Canada’s will to welcome asylum seekers.

Hundreds of people, mainly from Africa but also the Middle East, are fleeing U.S. President Donald Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants, migrants and refugee agencies say. Many asylum seekers say Trump’s election and subsequent crackdown on illegal migrants spurred their plans to head north.

Those arriving in Emerson come on foot in the dead of night, unnerving its 650 residents. Some fear the influx of unscreened migrants while others are frustrated by the cost and effort forced on the community.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is under increased pressure from the left, which wants him to let more in, and from the right, which is fearful of an increased security risk. Trudeau must tread carefully to ensure the issue does not complicate relations with Trump.

The cooling welcome in Emerson is a microcosm of growing discontent over Canada’s open door policy for refugees.

Is Obama behind the protests against Trump?

President Trump certainly thinks Obama is behind the protests against him. Well, at least some of them:

President Donald Trump delivered a scathing accusation against former President Barack Obama.

When asked if Obama was responsible for organizing some of the protests — including the widely-publicized demonstrations at GOP town hall meetings of late — Trump had this response:

“No, I think he is behind it, I also think it’s politics, that’s the way it is,” Trump said in a preview of an interview with “Fox and Friends” released Monday night.

“You never know what’s exactly happening behind the scenes,” Trump said. “You never know.”

And it’s not hard to imagine The Donald retaliating in some way, sooner or later. After all, he didn’t acquire the reputation of being a great counterpuncher by sitting on his hands, did he?

Riveting stuff, that’s for sure.

In fact, there’s hardly been a dull moment since when, “on June 16, 2015, after theatrically descending on the escalator at Trump Tower, Mr. Trump announced his candidacy for president.”

You never know what to expect next, in this ongoing political saga.

March will reveal whether the GOP still has what it takes, to get things done

The coming month looks to be a testing time for the Republican Party, maybe “the most important month” in over a decade.

That’s because, for “the first time since 2006, the GOP controls the White House and Congress.”

It gives Republican lawmakers “the opportunity to fundamentally change federal policy and win legislative victories desired since the height of the Tea Party movement — if they can unify behind a common agenda.”

First up will be “passing a budget, reforming the tax code and repealing and replacing ObamaCare.” All three are big issues that will have to be tackled head-on in the coming weeks.

With the cards now stacked in its favor, this is the Republican Party’s golden opportunity to show it still has what it takes, to get things done.

Presently, however, there’s scant sign that anything momentous is likely to happen.

Key conservatives, including Matt Drudge of The Drudge Report, Sean Hannity of Fox News and radio talk show host Mark Levin, are already getting restless with the lack of action.

Anne Coulter, a prominent Trump backer, recently wrote, “This is the Silence of the Lambs Congress. They’re utterly silent, emerging from the House gym or their three-hour lunches only to scream to the press about Trump.”

Republicans had better deliver, or “Trump may follow conservative pundits in directing fire at GOP legislative leaders.”

Trump’s first budget proposal will call for “historic” $54 billion increase in military spending

In keeping with one of his campaign promises, “President Donald Trump’s first budget proposal will seek a nearly 10% boost in military spending, with offsetting cuts from nondefense agencies.”

“This budget will be a public-safety and national-security budget,” Mr. Trump said. “It will include a historic increase in defense spending to rebuild the depleted military of the United States of America at a time we most need it.”

He added, “This is a landmark event, a message to the world in these dangerous times, of American strength, security and resolve.”

Socking it to the fake news “paragons of ethics”

Boston Herald columnist Howie Carr writes:

Keep blasting the fake news media, Mr. President!

It’s great stuff. We love it. There’s nothing wrong with calling out these lying alt-left frauds. On the question of calling out one’s enemies, Harry S. Truman once summed it up well.

“I never did give them hell,” he said. “I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.”

If you were watching the also-ran cable news channels Friday afternoon, you would have thought a disaster on the magnitude of a combined 9/11 and Pearl Harbor had just occurred at the Trump White House.

“Appalling!” said the fake news Washington Post.

“Unprecedented!” hissed the very fake news Clinton News Network.

What had happened was, several of the alt-left media outlets had been turned away from an informal White House press briefing.

One of those banned was the failing New York Times. Earlier this month, a New York Times reporter slurred the immigrant First Lady of the United States as a “hooker.” Last week an equally deranged Times columnist called the president a “cancer.”

In Carr’s words: “It’s astonishing that he, or anyone else, has to endure the slings and arrows of the forked-tongue alt-left media, always more than a little shady, but now totally out-of-the-closet corrupt.”

Read the full article, which highlights more unsavory stuff associated with some of the alt-left media’s “paragons of ethics” who preach to the public.