From the Daily Wire:
At 93, Jimmy Carter is cutting loose.
The former president sat down with The New York Times recently and chatted about all kinds of subjects. The Times decided to play up the fact that Carter — one of the worst presidents in U.S. history — would love to go over to North Korea as an envoy.
But the Times is steadily proving how out of touch it is, and how it no longer seems to actually “get” what real news is.
The genuine major highlights from the interview was that:
- The Russians didn’t steal the 2016 election.
- Americans didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton.
- President Obama fell far short of his promises to the American people.
- The media is harder on President Donald Trump than any other president.
- And NFL players should “stand during the American anthem.”